Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
What To Know About...
- Resort: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Best For: Couples, Families, Weddings
- Resort Size: 1266 rooms and suites
- For Foodies: 7 restaurants, 8 bars
- Website: Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
Why Go To Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
This is a HUGE property with both an Adult Section (formerly Aventura Spa, now called Heaven) and a Family Section (formerly Aventura Cove, now called Hacienda). They have kept the Mexican Colonial theme and added the Hard Rock colors, memorabilia and logos on the inside…and they didn’t skimp on the world-famous Hard Rock vibe — it’s there in spades!
Ok…back to Why Go Here…… Because it is a stunning resort. It looks just like the pictures.
And, one of the few resorts that actually pulls off the difficult task of offering both an Adult Section and a Family Section on the same property.
What We Love
- The elegance. You feel like you are on vacation as soon as you pull down the driveway
- Walking from the lobby to the pools. The architecture is beautiful
- The Adult Section being seperate. Its great for weddings, family reunions and honyemoons
- Lots of places to get away from the action and relax
- The location. Its south below Playa Del Carman so it’s old school Riviera Maya
Fun Things to Do
- Swimming and snorkeling in the the Lagoon with all the fish
- The Temazcal experience. Partying with a shaman, sweat lodge style
- The climbing wall
- A trip into Playa Del Carmen for some shopping
- Nothing at all, surrounded by beautiful grounds
- Get pampered. The Spa is one of the nicest in Mexico
Cove Rooms (489) All have a double Jacuzzi in the room
- Deluxe Resort View -(96) – 2 double beds and a balcony with a hammock. View of the resort area
- Superior Deluxe Garden View -(136) – same as the Deluxe Resort but some do not have hammocks
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View -(67) – same as the Deluxe Resort with ocean view and all have hammocks
- Concierge Level – (54) – 1 King. Rooms with the best ocean view, and concierge amenities (See below)
- Deluxe Family Room -(100) – 2 connecting Superior Deluxe rooms. 1 king the other has 2 doubles.
- Presidential 2 Br Suite -(2) – 1 br has a king, the other has 2 double beds, a living room and dining room. Terrace has lounge chairs and tables
- Physically challenged rooms (4)
- Smoking rooms are available
Spa Rooms (777) All have a double Jacuzzi in the room too
- Deluxe Resort View -(177) – 2 double beds and a balcony with a hammock. View of the resort area
- Superior Deluxe Garden View -(317) – same as the Deluxe Resort but some do not have hammocks
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View -(121) – same as the Deluxe Resort with ocean view and all have hammocks
- Concierge Level – (72) – 1 King. Rooms with the best ocean view, and concierge amenities (See below)
- Presidential 2 Br Suite -(27) – 1 br has a king, the other has 2 double beds, a living room and dining room. Terrace has lounge chairs and tables
- Physically challenged rooms (4)
- Smoking rooms are available
- Free WiFi in your room and anywhere at the hotel
- Free Long Distance calls back to the US and Canada
- Complimentary liquor dispenser with top shelf liquors and a key to keep out the kiddies
- In-room jacuzzi (all but the Deluxe Gold Room)
- Satellite TV and LCD screen
- Cribs and roll-away beds
- Air Conditioning of course
- Hair dryer, iron, alarm clock, telephone and Rock Spa bath goodies
Concierge Level Inclusions
- Rooms with best views and locations with king beds
- 24 hour room service menu (select restaurant menus)
- Two 25 minute back massages
- Nightly turndown service guaranteed
- Nightly petit fours
- Espresso/American coffee machine
- Luxury bath amenities
- DVD player/CD player -iPod dock, radio alarm clock
- Pillow menu
- Aromatherapy menu
- Professional hairdryer
- Exclusive concierge telephone service
- Upgrade brand of liquors in room dispenser
- Exclusive beach bag
- Private check in and check out (subject to availability)
- Early check in, late check out (subject to availability)
- Private beach lounge chair area with waiter service
Cove Dining (4)
- La Hacienda – next to the patio – Dinner – Mexican a la carte
- Ventana’s Pizza & Pasta – Dinner – Italian buffet
- Mundaca – Poolside – Breakfast & Lunch are buffet. Dinner is a la carte
- Sweet & Coffee – Breakfast goodies with PC’s and internet access
Spa Dining (4)
- El Greco – Pool area – Breakfast & Lunch buffet. Dinner is Seafood a la carte
- Momonahana – Lobby – Breakfast buffet and dinner is Oriental a la carte
- La Huerta – Lobby – Dinner only serving California light a la carte
- La Trattoria – Outside under the stars. Dinner only – Italian a la carte
Bars & Entertainments(6)
- Lobby bar – 10:00a – 1:00p and live music at night
- Cross Current – 10:00a – 6:00p
- Martini Bar next to El Greco – 7:00p – 1:00a
- Juice Bar – 6:00a = 6:00p
- Sports Bar – with pool tables – 10:00a – 1:00a
- Andromeda Disco – 10:00p – 2:00a
- And lots of swim up and pool bars
Groups & Eventso
- There is a 40,483 sq ft Convention Center that will hold 1760 people. And lots of smaller rooms for breakouts, wedding receptions, family reunion dinners etc…..
From the Airport:
- Once you run the Timeshare Shark infested gauntlet as you come out of baggage pickup, walk straight forward to your transfer company pickup location.
- Take a potty break because you will be heading south for about 60 minutes.
- They have put in overpasses at each of the cities like Playa Del Carmen so you won’t have any of the traffic issues we had in the past. But the ride is worth it. The resort is beautiful.
The Fine Print
- Checkin: 3:00p
- Checkout: 12:00p
- Photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in for incidental charges
- Pets are not allowed
- Parking is free
- WiFi is free and available in all areas
- Credit cards Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Special requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
We Stand Behind You
- We Are Experts. We have been to this resort and know whom to contact for any question or concern.
- Guaranteed Lowest Price. We monitor the resorts all day long to get you the deepest discount available.
- Hassle-Free Booking. Help is just a quick phone call away - 1-800-816-7980.
So, what do you have to lose?
Take 2 minutes and give me a shot at saving you money
Click For A